1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Let's talk about the newb who's mommy bought him a mach 1......STERLING351

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by PrecisionTurboMustang, Apr 18, 2012.

1. STERLING351

That one was on the other night, that show never stops to amaze me by what they will put on tv

2. Anthony Fury

DO IT!

3. wantabe

It's true
    We got street busas here the run 9's ;)

4. STERLING351

how expensive is it to build up those busas for turbos?

5. MONTEGOD7SS

Stock motor builds can get you 250rwhp pretty easy from what I've seen. I'd say it'll run you $5k pretty easy all the way to a fully tuned turbo bike. A buddy of mine had one that made 525hp to the wheel that was his everyday bike, and he was absolutely crazy on it. 200mph wheelies every single day. For a 500hp build I would assume you'd at least need some rods and pistons.

6. Turbo1960F100

My dragon has quad turbos..

Just to add my 2 cents

Just have a beer and relax, cool money. I came from not shit, made a living joined the military and learned how to make my own. Dosent make me better or worse until we talk self respect. Dont lose yours. ( the correct response is not to comments to this lets see who's been around a while)

now back to that beer. :cheers:

7. STERLING351

jesus that has to be the most efficient 1300cc's in the world

8. livefast1

I think a zx14 will run 8.9s with a pipe, programmer and a gun at the throttle.

9. gotageta5oh

They will run 9's stock. ;)

10. bgjohnson

My "bus" is an amazing torque monster, 106tq beotch. Rip that back tire at 2-3k RPM if you want.

250-300hp on stock bottoms ends are the limit. With another 50hp on mine, pretty sure I would never need any more...Wait what am I saying!

11. STERLING351

12. jaredsamurai

I don't know how you turned into a martyr for any kid that grew up with money? Beware of any forum member that has an acronym for his forum name... PTM. He got that name for a reason. :2g1c:

I wish to fuck I had money growing up and my dad made me work on cars. Its not like your dropping them off at shops and picking them up a month later all buttoned up. IDK what the big fuckin deal is. :cheers:

13. STERLING351

Yeah idk wtf PTM's problem was...not it seems to be a bike discussion

14. PrecisionTurboMustang

Hey big bro hows it hanging today? So dads going to Turbo your bike? Wicked cool bro.

15. MONTEGOD7SS

My parents bought my car for me, and sent me to college. Boo fucking hoo if that offends anyone. I work hard now in a career I've been in for 15yrs, and don't apologize at all for how I got here.

I vote ditch the geezerglide and turbo a real bike, like a Busa or ZX.

16. PrecisionTurboMustang

I have never seen you brag about it either. Obviously when I get bored I joke around....let's all cry about it.

17. furchaser

Money means shit ... I have never seen a Hearse towing a U-Haul.

18. STERLING351

Im not turboing my bike, withclose to 11:1 compression and air cooled that wouldnt go well. I just dont fit well on any crotch rockets, im 6'1" and havent found anything comfortable for a long time, ive heard look into busa because thet have a larger frame? But insurance would rape me.

19. jaredsamurai

What on gods green earth does this mean? I know what a 30-30 and an anus are...

20. furchaser

lol ... drunk trying to type when my keyboard lock should have been on.
    I know what I meant to say but that certainly wasn't it...