1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Let's talk about the newb who's mommy bought him a mach 1......STERLING351

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by PrecisionTurboMustang, Apr 18, 2012.

1. 10secgoal

Yeah, over 300rwhp iirc on pump, and boost by gear controller to keep the nose down. But they do run 9's from the factory right?
    Harleys are the perfect example of how to make a ton of noise without HP as a byproduct. Read that here, forget who said it though.

2. STERLING351

Gosh so many harley hater in here 8). Gosh that is crazy power, whats the boost at? I think it was ghost rider on youtube who has a 500hp turbo busa, thats just crazy. And 9's all stock i havent seen at the local track, ive seen some 9's that have mods. Ive seen some 8's on harleys at the track but yes those are fully built motors and wheelie bars, but it says harley on it!!!!!

Evil i dont much care for the dressers either...prostate massager that must be a new option.

3. EvilSports

It just came out last year. If it didn't, it fuckin ought to. I'm going broke giving our 62 year old Asian cleaning lady $40 a pop.

4. Bad Medicine Racing

One of my friends had a Suzuki M109R and that thing was an absolute torque monster. He has a stretched Busa with some spray now. That is a pretty nasty animal all the way around.

5. STERLING351

Its a V-Twin with an actual stroke right?

6. Bad Medicine Racing

Yep, 1800cc or 109 cid. Ride a busa sometime. They have way more torque than even a liter bike.

7. STERLING351

I want too but dont know anyone who owns one so i dont have the ability right now

8. Lance

Would I be hated if I built a chopper with boosted busa engine? :welder:
    170MPH couch :D

9. STERLING351

not if you could make the busa motor look good

10. Lance

F-that, if just a busa engine and turbo isn't sexy enough you need to turn in your man-card :bang:
    :ras:

11. STERLING351

na its gotta look good

12. MONTEGOD7SS

Oil stains don't look good. I say go for it.

Or, stick with v-twin and put a Rotax 1125R in it.

13. Lance

14. furchaser

lol .. that's funny right there.

15. stangman9897

Thats the small one , they have the 350 or a 502 BBC and heard they other day you can now get the new vette engine on one. They sell them here in houston, i drove one of the 502 with 502 bhp, it will get crazy but to big , i would take a good S&S motor H D .

16. gotageta5oh

My ZX9R runs mid 10's. A busa will run 9's stock.

17. Turbohwagon

That's actually a smoke machine, and or a tire truing machine.

18. STERLING351

Those are actually very nice bikes in the turns, dad has a 2009 buell 1125r good bike too bad they stopped

19. STERLING351

Well the 2 ive seen at the track were like 10.1-10.2 so ive never seen one do it stock, maybe they cant ride well or its not built just for drag. I just did a youtube search and saw a wide range slowest was a 10.5xx and fastes i think was a 9.4xx

JGS that bike does not look good and def isnt ment for riding for long times.

20. ashford

didnt southpark have an episode with that.

&feature=related[/url]