1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Let's talk about the newb who's mommy bought him a mach 1......STERLING351

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by PrecisionTurboMustang, Apr 18, 2012.

1. PrecisionTurboMustang

I was bored and didn't want to ruin a thread about a car that is ruined :2thumbs:

2. STERLING351

thank you, hes trying to enlarge his internet penis

3. Mike93SVT

this is why you're a fucking douchebag.

if you were born into a family with money, good for you. end of story. but the fact that you flaunt it like we're gonna be jealous is completely rediculous.

there's guys on here with 10x the money your daddy has, but they don't brag about it. they're humble and normal human beings. take your self entitlement and get the fuck out of here :2g1c:

4. TDmkr496

5. Bad Medicine Racing

I agree those are some good numbers. Most people that I see on them are just after the attention imo. They sit at red lights and stop signs with their screaming eagles and rev them up like they wont idle, then power away at full throttle scaring children and old ladies with the ridiculous amount of noise that pours out of the pipes. Now that I think about it they are kinda like ricers. A whole lot of "look at me" noise and no action.

I bet if PTM had one it would have flashing lights all over it and his favorite brown stained dildo affixed to the front fender...

6. PrecisionTurboMustang

No no no the dildo goes in the middle of the seat you big dummy.

7. SlowJoe

This is getting good.

8. TDmkr496

Can I get a pic of that? I might want to build a bike someday....

9. STERLING351

I never flaunted shit until just now to get under his skin more. He got butt hurt because i didnt have to pay for 100% of a father son project. Self entitlement really...just because i came from a family with money doesnt mean i dont work hard, ive always had jobs in some sort of shop, not some lazy ass job working a cash register.

10. STERLING351

Yeah i see that alot too, im not one of those type but im sure the OP will throw in his opinion. The worst is when there is like 20 of them, then they drive like real assholes 60% of the time.

11. Disney Lincoln

I've always thought it interesting how the bike world is reversed. The domestics are loud and slow as fuck (HD bikes) and the imports are quiet(er) and fast as fuck. 180* flop from the car world.....

Not to say I wouldn't have a cool chopper like that, but I'd want a fucking 2500cc turbo'd 4cyl on it.

12. STERLING351

Well like i said it depends on your riding style and needs. I love how harleys have torque, my brother has a R1 and he still prefers harley for long rides or city riding, crotch rockets are really only fun at wide open throttle. his r1 is like 189hp and 75ftlb if i remember. I like my harley and i will sure beat most crotch rockets in the 1/4 mile, because of the power curve and torque, but it does not stand a chance on a open highway top speed race. So depends on what you really need. If i wanted a awesome bike for high speeds then i get thay new CBR1000rr those are sweet, rode one and was very impressed with it over my brothers r1.

13. Disney Lincoln

Its not really a HD vs crotch rocket debate. It's a HD vs Jap bike debate. When I was talking about jap bikes, I am including the touring bikes as well. The Yamaha FRJ1300 would curb stomp about 95% of HD's out there. Hell... A bone stock Gold Wing would too!!!

Oh... ANd I call BS on your hog beating a crotch rocket in the 1/4. I'd say a new stock R6 would damn near half track your 121" wonder. Post times to prove me wrong. Butt dyno CLEARLY does not work on HD buikes because all the owners think they are fast.

14. 10secgoal

I have a customer with a 500+rwhp Busa. Does HD have any bikes like that? :D

15. Disney Lincoln

Yes. They have 350's in them.

[​IMG]#ad

16. PrecisionTurboMustang

Those are not your harleys bro, they are dads. You already said so earlier. It's ok though we can still ride around together ;)

17. 10secgoal

Harleys are just like Hoovers. Dirt bag goes on the back :drop: LOL
    But are they fast? Never seen one do anything but waste back tire. And they are large as all get out. Only seen a few in person.

18. STERLING351

lol its not from the factory like that. does he use it as a street bike? And yes those gold wings are no joke i know that, they are quick and handle awesome but they lack the cool factor but i know dont under estimate them.

PTM your right those ones are my dads i have a 1994 FXR, just giving your jealous ass something else to cry about.

19. STERLING351

Ive never ridden one but from what i hear is yes, but surprisingly they dont feel as heavy as they are since they are so well balanced.

20. EvilSports

If I ever get another bike it's gonna be a giant fucking lazy boy chair on two wheels. Air bags, dvd player, built in prostate massager.

Fuck those uncomfortable pieces of shit, I'm over that.