1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. MONTEGOD7SS

I would say as far as the courts are concerned, it depends on what happens. For abortions, 1st and 2nd trimester are fine with the law. Late term abortions are a stickier subject, but still legal in some cases depending on the state and if there are severe genetic defects discovered. If the baby's death is due to vehicular manslaughter, murder, etc. then I think the courts would consider a fetus of any age to be a person and can charge with murder.

2. TeeJay

Here we go getting off track before the second page... ugh.

threadderail.jpg #ad

threadderail.jpg #ad

3. stangman9897

4. jaquetapus

When was the last time a thread in the bs section didn't take some crazy off topic turn sooner or later?

5. MONTEGOD7SS

Where did it go off the rails? They are charging the guy with murder, and a question came up comparing it to abortions. Seems right in line with the story to me.

6. RyanMayo

You're GD right it's murder. These are two completely different situations here but with a single common thread; the system should treat them differently.

On the lighter side: I mean I'm talkin we got DEAD GIVEAWAY in here:

7. PrecisionTurboMustang

American rights? WHERE DEY DO DAT AT????

bridal-shoal