1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Jason Reiss of Race Pages did a write up on my new 427 Windsor

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Brent Davis, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Brent Davis

Damn Jon, how could I forget about your 430 too! That thing was a beast as well and inspiration as well. You got that badd ass vette now though :D :chacha: :bow: :bow:.

Well Jason did send me a part 2 of the article which has pics but I got red x's for some reason. YES, Jason's car is absolutely nice. Of course Team Z has put their majic touch on it with the chassis parts and that car is going to be one nice ride and still have A/C and all that. :eek:. How's your car been? Haven't seen or heard any updates lately!

2. 10secgoal

Have you made a decision on the car yet ? I understand what you mean. Learned lots of new stuff and wonder if it worth to keep and go way backwards or start over. I started over lol Learned a lot on that car.

3. dug

Awesome, yeah I didnt even think about the lack of boost that you will need to produce that same power. little easier on parts I would assume. I keep seeing the mention of your "crutch" system working nicely. Is it wise to try my combo first with out it or do you think I should just dive in with it from day one when I first fire up the motor?

4. Brent Davis

Imma keep my car for now. Although I still won't rule out getting a '99 up V-6, it is just easier to keep my car for now.

Thanks.

Just try your carb as is first and see what you got. It might just be fine.

5. My91HotRod

Where should I start?
    - In Joliet, back in July, when the crank broke? or
    - The week after returning from Joliet when my Director of Maintenance called me to offer me my own maintenance facility (big promo) in Columbia SC.? (which means moving away from Ga.)

Take your pick! lol.

<<< edited my sig so you know what I chose!!! Although my wife, kid's and the car are still in Ga.

6. Brent Davis

WOW, congrats on the new job/move :2thumbs:. Same thing happened to me back in '97 and I moved from Ga. to Md. and haven't even THOUGHT about moving back. Money's great, tracks everywhere and plenty else to do here as well. Your family is going to move too right?

7. botietr

Congrats Brent,Jasons good people and one of my bosses over at Hardcore50

8. FourEyedFord

Congrats on the write-up Brent! :rock2: