1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Its under way! Finally!!!

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by HOTMOPR, Jan 21, 2011.

1. TDmkr496

I had a big A/A on mine and took it off when I put a bigger turbo on, went with meth injection (-20 washer fluid) and haven't looked back since.

2. rdakota340

Nice! got alot a room with rad moved,what size did you go with! :2thumbs:

3. HOTMOPR

Its the PT114. I havent got a clamp yet. Ill get one monday at the truck supply. I need a big one! The cold air pipe is a 4".

4. CUUDAK

Yeah, i have 3", 4" and 5".

5. rdakota340

Holy crap man can not wait for the test run video this going to be interesting :cheers:

6. HOTMOPR

Drove it today! It's a bad mofo! Hoping to run some 1/8 mile Saturday! Has about the same lag as the 88 but it hits harder at the same boost level. That could be the new tires too!

7. HOTMOPR

Launch peddle shift peddle let'r eat!

[​IMG]#ad

8. rdakota340

Not fair no video I don't believe you j/k :2thumbs:

9. rgreule

you havent had any issues running the ev hat slightly turned like that? just curious cuz looking at mine it looks like it would only work straigh or turned 90.. being it has the splits on the inside..

10. HOTMOPR

None yet. I just turned it to this side. I had it off the other side with the old set up. It ran fine the few times I ran it. I don't have the height to run the taller one or the spacer. If I have issues I'll just remove the divider..