1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ITS ALL OVER!! FNFAST'S Dart 363, S400sx3 80mm, TH400, Holley HP EFI, PDP Build

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by FNFAST, Jan 14, 2007.

1. eades5.0

Havent been on the site much the last few months, I just saw this.

I am speechless, I am so sorry bud. Glad everyone is ok!

Good luck!!

-Chris

2. Mnlx

This is good point.... from some personal experience, and some training I recently took, the 3lb extinguishers most of us have in our vehicles are only going to extinguish the flame if your on it very very quickly.

3. TwinTrouble

\\

Hi Sal, how is that list coming? I am getting together a few things for Ebay/Craiglslist and want to make sure you don't need/want them before i list them.

thanks,
    Shaun

4. FNFAST

Hey Shaun and TTF, I pretty much sold most of my stuff on the car and have a few more things that I need to post up and sell. My wife pretty much told me to take a break on the hobby since we have #3 on the way. But..... I did end up picking up a 05 GT and its pretty stock. I'm looking around to buy some stuff for that like suspension stuff till its time to build it as a Racecar status again. It will hopefully be FN FASTER. I want to thank everyone whe wanted to pitch in and help with a rebuild. I will still be on the forums and have a new posting with the new ride.

Thanks, Sal

5. Drac0nic

Just remember, never too late for boost.

6. Mustangbrad94gt

I take it your gonna keep your 363 and replace the mod motor when your ready, post some pics of the new 05 -Brad

7. FNFAST

The 363 has gone to a new home as well as the th400 but here are a few lil pics. I will start a new thread one day soon on my new build.

My 05 GT. She doesn't have a name yet.... I have a few ideas help me out. I was thinking either FN BACK , or FN FASTR. Even though its not faster but my first one wasn't fast till I built it up. I would have to live up to the name. Lol

[​IMG]#ad

New wheels original 08 Shelby's

8. Mustangbrad94gt

how about FNFASII, nice ride Sal