1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ITS ALL OVER!! FNFAST'S Dart 363, S400sx3 80mm, TH400, Holley HP EFI, PDP Build

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by FNFAST, Jan 14, 2007.

1. FNFAST

2. 10secgoal

Kids crying :'(

3. Mustangbrad94gt

well said stangwell, take your time and think about it Sal, theirs alot of folks that wanna give you a hand buddy

4. 1sicpny

Anyone else having problem with the video?

5. FNFAST

6. 1sicpny

Damn it i would rather have not watched that video now

This sucks!!

7. stangwell

watching that makes me sick. It put a realization to how helpless your situation was at the time and I garantee every body who has seen this puts a fire extinguisher in there car.

8. 1sicpny

There is a fire suppression system going in my car. 600 dollars is cheap insurance after seeing this!

9. BYBYLS1

Every time I click on the video link it comes up with a error message that says:

An error occurred while processing your request.
    Reference #50.5d8a1d18.1344015454.8fb0842

10. racesloth

That is an Https link...

11. FNFAST

Thank you everyone. The video link isn't working. Here is a better link. Thanks again for all your kind words my family and I appreciate it.

...e_gdata_player[/url]

FNFAST

12. domn8rx

I couldn't see that one either.

&feature=plcp[/url]

john

13. BoostedBadBoy

Damn man I'm so sorry this happened. But the most important parts of the car made it out (( You and your family )) And while it was a long journey it was one made with your family, and from this it can be the same thing as a phoenix. Something can rise from the ashes, its a shell and parts, yes hours blood sweat and tears. But lessons learned experiences gained and memories made. It doesn't have to be the end for you, like everyone else is telling you, just give it some time. I have a feeling the Speed bug isn't out of you and we damn sure haven't heard the last from you on this subject. lol If you do decide that's it hanging up your wrenches at least stay a part of the family here man, and don't be a stranger. Best of wishes to you and your family.

14. wtfovr

Interesting point about the car trying to restart powering the fuel pump and fueling the fire. Now I am going to have to work in a fuel pump shut off into my car.

15. StabbinStevem

I am literally going to buy a fire extinguisher right now. Sorry to see that happen to such a beautiful car. I am glad ya'll are ok.

16. stangboy86

WELL SAID BROTHER.. let us know if you need parts to start a new build, i know i got some crap laying around you could use. im sorry for your loss Sal but thankfully you are all safe.
    i'll be looking for the thread "FNFAST back at it accepting donations to fund FNFASTER"

17. BYBYLS1

I am more than happy to donate any misc. pieces and parts that I have laying around or have doubles or triples of. I also have rediculous amounts.... And I mean copious amounts of AN hose ends, caps plugs, adapters and of course braided line in all sizes, shapes, colors. Just let us know if you get a rough list made up and I'm quite sure a shit ton of people on here will gladly donate parts and chip in for the resurrection of "FNFASTER" --Justin Ward

18. FNFAST

Man u guys are an awesome motivator. I was thinking of selling it all off and get a new 5.0.. BUT I have a chance on picking up a mint black notch. I'm so confused I would love to do it again... I'm still waiting on insurance to get what I can for it and buy it back. This really sucks. I had spent so much money on that car I just don't want my wife to kill me doing another. There really isn't much I would have to get like fuel lines, radiator, fan, Altenator, power steering, and a new computer. So I don't know what I should do. And if I did it I would leave the motor looking all burnt up too.

[​IMG]#ad

Thanks, FNFAST

19. Drac0nic

Did they hose it or did they powder it? I think that if they hosed it there's more salvageable there than you think. May require some serious cleanup and/or machining but I bet you'd be surprised what survived mechanically.

20. FNFAST

It was hosed down.