1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

In search of a functioning electronic boost controler

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by TWIN T CHEVELLE, Feb 27, 2019.

1. 89turbovoyager

I have a couple lol a few aviation ones, and a banks one. Also new probe was going to use the probes for intake air temp in and out of intercooler but decided to use a different instrument. I'm using an aem analog why gauge as well as aem x series wideband and an arm digital fuel/oil pressure, I have a switch so I can sample 1 of 2 pressure sensors

2. TWIN T CHEVELLE

lol, I fell asleep, sorry bro.... I am looking for a set. I had a EGT brand set right and left bank on my chevelle and they went with the car when i traded it. The new camaro needs them also. I like to know what's going on in my motor,lol

3. lazaris

$500

4. TWIN T CHEVELLE

Steve, I will take the AEM but my pay pal account says it need 2 or 3 days for my payment to post. I will pay you when it post to my account. Will that work for you?

5. TWIN T CHEVELLE

6. TWIN T CHEVELLE

Thats your bottom $ ? I wasn't going to spend that much, I could buy new for that price. Sorry man........

7. Mnlx

That's half price on the AMS. You're comparing two totally different levels of controllers.

8. TWIN T CHEVELLE

I am not looking for that expensive of a controller

9. Mnlx

No worries, just pointing out that the AMS is actually a better value for your money if you didn't know what it's capable of.

10. TWIN T CHEVELLE

Researching it now. ty

11. lazaris

Correct the AMS is on another level.

12. TWIN T CHEVELLE

I will pay as soon as pay pal gets my deposit from my bank.
    thanks,
    Jim

13. 89turbovoyager

Right on sounds like a plan

14. 89turbovoyager

If you still want it it's available

15. TWIN T CHEVELLE

How much are you wanting for it?

16. 89turbovoyager

160 shipped

17. TWIN T CHEVELLE

AEM correct?

18. TWIN T CHEVELLE

What other parts will i need to get it up and running? My MSD has a built in MAP sensor. will that work or will i need another separate Map sensor? I have never installed a boost controller before so forgive my ignorance on the subject PLEASE lol.

19. 89turbovoyager

Everything is included it has a built in map center it's super easy to setup and make adjustments. All plug and play there's alot of support thru aem and tons of installs