1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HP Twin Turbo fitment....

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by tommyhil4_6, May 25, 2004.

1. JeffFoster

Check it

2. tommyhil4_6

Thats awesome Jeff, I actually caught up with a manager some how on the answering machine and he let me come get it! SO I GOT IT BEATTTCHHH!!!! :)

3. JeffFoster

4. tommyhil4_6

5. lightweight

Well tommy, you've got my yahoo messenger name and if anyone else needs to have a question answered they can shoot my a message on AIM or Yahoo messengers.

6. DC-GT

They used to frequent these boards a lot... usually after hours, when they aren't building turbo kits... and there are several folks "in the know" there that don't build the kits. They even hired someone just to track who's kit is at what stage of the process...

Either way I feel for the guy... seems like he has called plenty and hasn't been told everything he would have liked to have been told.

7. tommyhil4_6

Hey lightweight, I pm'd ya on yahoo. Having a hell of a time with the headers. Is it easier to do the headers first and then the k member or the k member and then the headers? Seems the headers first would definately be best. Also I looked at the QA! k member and there is no tab on the passenger side? No tabs at all that would not be used my bolts.... Last one what side is the top of the turbo? Is it with the two center pipes on the bottom or top? Seems having them on the bottom would work best.... No instructions so this is guess work with alot of scratches in the coating (oh well knowone sees the headers anyway)!

8. DC-GT

Take lots of pics Tommy, I wanna see it going together!

9. YRUNVS

ROFLMAO.... When it absolutely must get there Fed-ex owns you!