1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HP Twin Turbo fitment....

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by tommyhil4_6, May 25, 2004.

1. tommyhil4_6

How bout this for ironic.... Fedex fucked up and was unable to locate my house. Those fuckers. Now I have to wait the whole fucking holiday weekend which I wanted to get this shit done. Goddamnit all to hell. LOL!!! im seriously laughing...

2. SoL_93GT

Just go down to fedex in the morning and pick it up. Call them first to make sure it's there.

3. Jake VanAllen

You do have to admit, Thomas, sometimes you get a little hot headed and could have called me. You know they know the sound of my voice at HP and I all then a few times a week. But that still doesn't give you two the right to call each other idiots. Aren't we all looking for the same thing here?

4. SoL_93GT

5. tommyhil4_6

Wasn't referring to you comrade. Sorry if it came across that way, it was meant towards Mr. Jeff. Now I get to drive 500 miles to fedex and pick the f'ing thing up!

6. tommyhil4_6

They got it, it's about and hour away from me and they're only open for about 45 minutes :shrug: oh well.

Also just called again and they are closed till Tuesday :mad: I should make fedex eat shit for this!!!!

7. Jake VanAllen

Tommy is a fucking dick. I ordered 3 months before your ass and your tube kit is 5 miles from your house. Fuck Jet-Hot. I'll be happy to go to Fed-Ex and pick up your tubeing tomorrow, but dont plan on seeing the headers and a few thing. lol.

8. Jake VanAllen

45 min. my ass. It's 15 min. from my house. Call me and I'll see if I can make it down. If they'll let me pick it up.

9. SoL_93GT

Thats fucked up, I know fedex is open here on saturdays.

Edit: Actually I'm thinking about UPS.

10. tommyhil4_6

I'm looking for your mom :taunt: ... you saw this post when I first posted up and called me.... The only thing i've posted since you and I figured out whats going on is an answer to Jeff's question about supplied suspension products. I gave him a nice and clear answer and he started analyzing every damn detail. I said HP is doing a great job and he drops a ton of bricks on me, thats not gonna happen without me defedning myself.

I got all the answers I already needed for the time being and didn't post any further questions. Took me 3 calls alone today to get them on the phone. You know how much I called in the past 2 days.

Fedex can eat donkey dick those fuckers..... :wizard:

11. tommyhil4_6

It's on 720 N. 400 West in North Salt Lake... in the boonies.. something like... take a left over the 2 railroad tracks, left at the fork in the road....loop around this neighboehood. On the left you'll see the wizard of fucking oz and then go down the yellow brick road to pick the shit up..... ROFL i'm so angry i'm seriously laughing. HAHAHA

12. Jake VanAllen

I know what you're talikin about Tommy. Just rufflin your feathers, tryin to be a member of the "cyber police". I second the motion. Fuck Fed_ex and while we're at it Fuck Jet-Hot for screwing up my kit

13. SoL_93GT

:drama:

14. Jake VanAllen

Fucking drama queens

15. JeffFoster

You started all pissed, seemingly busting at the seams to both tell everyone about these horribly fitting kits - and as an afterthought "HP, chime in"... I understand what has happened as an end result, but it would have happened anyway. Simply, HP should have been asked these questions before they were aired here. What, did you expect it to help their sales?

Yes, Im a little defensive on HPs side. I know they have some issues, but they still seem leaps and bounds better than any other turbo kit maker that has come this way in a long time. That in mind, I usually give a company a chance before I publicly accuse them of selling a kit that doesnt fit correctly, which is basically what you did. If you cant admit thats where you started with this, then O well.

16. tommyhil4_6

Again thought you were done, how bout this... Maybe i'm just sick of the fucking bullshit. Want straight forward answers. Don't need to go asking questions when the problems should be announced by them, want my kit on time (never would happen)... now fedex fucked up because jet hot is a bunch of dumbasses and can't even get my address correct. Maybe there's a reason I don't have the kit, maybe its a sign.... people can make their own fucking judgements on HP. I brought this to the attention of people, as it suprised me and others. You can feel how ever the fuck you want, but I feel like i've still got the short end of the goddamn stick and always will.

Edit - Also I didn't publicly ACCUSE THEM. I stated a fact, it does not fit like the production setup.. Hey if ya wanna grind go for it, I didn't buy it for that. I like k-member just how it is.

17. tommyhil4_6

And yes I started off pissed because I have a damn good reason to be along with many other people such as Jake.... He ordered 3 months before me and I ordered 5 months ago. I should receive my kit BEFORE him because jet hot fucker up the coating and not only did they do that they shipped the kit back to HP and not Jake.... Sometimes people have to step up to the ball and make a customer satisfied and at this point the only thing i'm satisfied with is that my car payments due tomorrow and i'm 3500$ lighter and owe another 2k+.... Goddamn right i'm getting pissed, really great on the phone but why should it be the customers sole responsibility to find out WTF is going on with their kit. Thats what CUSTOMER service is called, they service the customer... not the customer services there fucking selves.

Rant off... Go away

18. JeffFoster

1 - Yeah, I agree that you should not have had to wait this long - but this wasnt the original problem that I had with this thread.

2 - You posted this in the REVIEW section to let everyone know it didnt fit... hell, the title of the thread is HP Twin Turbo fitment..... - that and the first comments are the only thing I think is wrong here - should have talked to them first.

You go on and on about how youve uncovered something, when you have ALREADY BEEN TOLD that they had just realized the same thing... Now, of this THING you have discovered, you still have not explained the problem/variance so that we can all understand - at least from reading through the thread, I still dont know exactly what the problem was, however I see that there is a potential issue (which they are taking care of, right?)

Finally, I personally love Fed Ex ;)

19. tommyhil4_6

Read this Jeff, right there I state exactly what the issue is. I forgot you don't read though. QA1 HAS CHANGED THEIR DESING ON THE K-MEMBER SINCE THE FIRST KIT WAS FABRICATED. THEY HAVE NOW ADDED AN EXTENSIVE LIP THAT NEEDS TO BE GROUND DOWN AND REMOVED FOR THE KIT TO FIT CORRECTLY.

As far as it being "taken care of" thats up to the customer since we are the ones to have to grind it......

Is that clear enough?

20. JeffFoster