1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HP Performance turbo kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by blackminitubbedlx, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Ackbar00

Is their new website up yet?

2. BlackMagic94

Do you kits fit a 94 Gt, i have a T66 that needs exhaust parts to finish it up.

3. 92FivePointSlow

too many threads to read to find this out... in reference to the IC, what core it is and the dimensions??

thanks
    -Brad

4. jimhp

Our core measure 24''- 9'' - 3.5'' with an overal of 15'' top to bottom with the tanks. I have been away from the site for a while, been busy shipping kits and new product development. I should be able to get on every couple of days to answer questions thanks for the patience take care and God bless.

5. BlackMagic94

Hey Jimmy, good luck this weekend with MMFF article.

Brandon

6. radeon2004

Hey Jim, when is the 94-95 Kits gonna be ready for us to order? Also, how is the website coming?

7. jimhp

We have a 94-95 that we are installing the kit on next week after we take a 4.6 car to MM&FF with our soon to be released 4.6 kit. We will be making major changes to the website that is up right know and start putting out some pictures of recent products as well as updates on some of our new products. I will be attempting to keep you guy's and gal's better informed thanks for the patience. Take care and God bless.

8. 92FivePointSlow

does the fox kit require battery relocation?

edit: also, what is the stock psi on the t-60?

9. buffhomer

No it does not require relocation (but you choose to, -invalid link removed - for instructions {shameless plug}). Stock psi with the T60 is ~7.

10. jonathan

Can HP make something for me which would allow me to make high 8 second power from a 347 (or less) c.i. motor/ 800rwhp or so ?

Someone mentioned i'd need something around the size of a t76.

11. buffhomer

Been done a couple times already. 960+rwhp from a 327 sound good? Give 'em a jingle.

12. jonathan

im a tire kicker at the moment. I'll call when I have actuall cash so as to not bother wasting their or my time.

Got a problem with spending cash I don't have :rockon:

Powered by Rice ? naww man I'm powered by the bank.

13. T-6091GT

well after reading 6 pages about the hp turbo kit...needless to say I am saving my money to order one of the hp street kits for my car. I am v ery impressed with the quality of the work and the price seems good with what it includes. I think within a year or so I hope to have one of these bad boys on my 91 gt. :alf:

14. fast red84

I,m just about fininsh with my hp turbo kit install I put exhaust on yesterday fit very well,I was little worried i may have problem because i'm running aod trans butt it fitts great i had to hotch out part of sub frame for more clearent for aod tran and i wrap exhaust tube that run next to trans with header wrap.I hope to have car running tomorrow. I will post back with how like it when car is running.:rockon:

15. TurboChargedPower

HI, JUST THOUGHT EVERYONE MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW THAT A NEW WEBSITE FEATURING ONLY HP PERFORMANCE TURBO KITS HAS NOW BEEN POSTED. YOU CAN FIND IT AT:

- invalid link removed -

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH JIMMY AND NATHAN FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS AND HAVE WATCHED THEIR PRODUCTS EVOLVE INTO SOMETHING AWESOME (AS YOU KNOW). THE WEBSITE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE EFFORT TO LET THE REST OF THE CAR NUTS OUT THERE KNOW ABOUT HP PERFORMANCE AND THEIR KITS.

YOU WILL FIND A PAGE FOR "CUSTOMER'S CARS". I NEED PHOTOS OF YOUR CAR WITH AN HP KIT IN IT. I HAVE ALREADY POSTED TWO CARS THAT WE ALREADY HAD PICS OF, BUT I DON'T HAVE ALL THE BACKGROUND INFO ON THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD A LITTLE WRITEUP ON THE CARS. IF I DON'T HAVE PHOTOS OR INFO ON YOUR CAR AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT ON THE WEBSITE, PLEASE SEND YOUR INFO AND PICS (PREFERABLY JPEG) TO ME AT:

- invalid link removed -

or

- invalid link removed -

I WILL BE UPDATING THE WEBSITE REGULARILY WITH NEW INFO ABOUT HP PERFORMANCE, ETC. SOME OF THE PAGES ARE NOT YET ACTIVE, AS I NEED INPUT FROM JIMMY AND NATHAN OR OTHERS TO COMPLETE THESE PAGES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD AN "EVENTS" PAGE, SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE INFO ON ANYTHING YOU THINK WOULD BE OF INTEREST TO PEOPLE VISITING THE WEBSITE.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND ENJOY!!

- invalid link removed -

16. ronlp

17. monstang

hp kits

what is the fuel presssure for these kits? stock rail? i already have a 255lph intank pump, is there a specific pump you provide? i have read that the 255lph intank pump is good for 600hp, is this true? i already have 30lb injectors. will i need a fmu for your base kit? i already have a 76mm, is this the same one you provide? i already have an e-fan. how much will the kit be for me now? thanks jim. tom from guam.:confused: :confused:

18. 88SSP

If you go to the site and look at the kit button, there is a price sheet at the bottom of the page which allows you to add or delete certain things. Check that out. It will answer all of your questions.

19. monstang

jim at hp.

20. Snipe656

If you have not already, I would email the link to that site to Trent so he can update tm.com links for it.