1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

help my leaking t'netics t76

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SOLIDSNAK3, Oct 25, 2008.

1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Probably best to start a new topic, this one hasn't had a reply in 12 years!

2. 86lx

Until now..I hate to start another oil pan drain topic..I see where one guy punched his out, 2" down and 2 1/2" back. Mine is 1" down and 3 1/4" back. It looks like I'm too far back. It was pretty hard drilling and tapping that steel pan, so I just wanted to be absolutely sure, this time

3. Mnlx

Google a pic of a block and use the pan bolt holes as a reference to line it up with a main cap. Keep it high on the pan, need to be above oil level.

B E N likes this.
  4. 86lx

Thanks, I routed a drain hose from the bottom of my homemade catch can back to the drain line, using heater hose. Works great..acts as a vent for the drain line and empties can. Thx for location