1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got the turbo Dart together and raced it! Place your bets!

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by topfueldart, Apr 6, 2008.

1. alain

So you went even better than the 50's you were shooting for with 6lbs. Nice!

2. rdakota340

dang i miss this thread you close to the same set up! great times.

3. mpi_duster

Alain hows your dart coming along?

4. alain

At the moment I'm trying to setup my Autronic Injection. Having a pretty hard time filling the maps, as I've never done it before. The fuel map isn't too difficult because the Autronic has an autotune function, so ball park figures are ok, but the ignition map is keeping me busy at the moment. Trying to fill in the map through all the rpm's and different load sites.

Put the headers and the turbo's back on the motor the other day. Looking at the way to route the oil lines now and slowly getting her ready to drop in the engine bay.

5. topfueldart

At the last race the car was on a 12.34-35 pass at 112. I lifted to take a smaller stripe, but the 1000' time was .08 faster than it had ever been before, which was a 43. This was still exactly the same setup it has been, 5.4 psi spring in the waste gate. Works pretty well id say!

6. 440mark

Sweet Dude.I just bought a 69 Sport Fury.Clean and straight.318 four barrel.Going to put twins on it this winter.My nephew ran some numbers on the computer.425 horse/515 torque.Should be a fun sleeper.It even has fender skirts.lmao