1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got my PTK kit today

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by blkhors, Mar 9, 2004.

1. blkhors

I will check the lines - I think you may have just solved my problem. thanks inertia.

2. blkhors

apprentely he is the guy when it comes to power adders.

3. lousblk01gt

It shouldn't be a problem for him, the only real diff would be the way boost comes on. With a centri the boost is almost rpm specific so It may be easier because of that, Im not a expert on tuning.:D Lidio is a perfectionist and does road tests with a wideband, he doesn't rely soley on the dyno for street driven cars. Plus he has his own dyno now and has it setup so he can log boost pressure, unlike some other Dynojet facilities I've been to.

Just welded up my busted header today and will be starting on my new y-pipe with a electric cutout. Once that is done then it's dyno time and I will be going to Lidio also.:cool:

4. papis408w

what he charge for tuning?

bridal-shoal