1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

"Gold Dust" 97 GT 4v 88mm

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 1hcam, Nov 15, 2013.

1. 1hcam

IMG_1295.JPG #ad
    IMG_1299.JPG #ad

Made my daughter a wine bottle holder out of the first chain that broke and its bent valves.

flyinhillbilly likes this.
  2. flyinhillbilly

Lemonade from lemons.
    That's awesome, well done.

3. Unatural

Looks like one of those dog water bowl things, that keeps the filling the bowl as they drink it. I think that should be the next project.:banana:

4. 1hcam

Lol it does

5. blown385

We know the wine is yours .:ahah:

6. 1hcam

Thanks for throwing me under the bus Dave lol. I meant to text you this morning about how you did Wednesday.

7. blown385

first pass blew a boost tube off , went 9.30@125
    second pass shook the tires while the fronts were in the air , made a move to the left , stayed in it and went 9.0@152 ....fun pass.....lol

8. 1hcam

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Unfortunately I really have nothing to share lol. I had to roll the car out to the street for my daughters graduation party so I snapped a pic.

My heads should be done here soon. I'm not exactly in a rush because there's so much other stuff I need to purchase, not to mention I would also like to send my block out and have oversized sleeves and have it half filled. I would really like to go to the NMRA Bowling Green race and the Mod Nationals. They're are both later this year so we have some time, but I would really like to get her going before I lose my mind. :)

[​IMG]#ad

captaingriffin and rdakota340 like this.
  9. 1hcam

Well, it looks like Photobucket stuck it to me. I know I can't! I'm not sure how long they'll be up on here. They want a $400 a year fee for me to be able to share my pics on the forums and that shit isn't going to happening. Hopefully this thread will remain untouched. I started a new account with Flickr so we'll see how that goes.

I finshed up making a cabinet for my trailer on Monday. I'm pleased how it turned out.

[​IMG]#ad
    Trailer cabinets[/URL] by Kurtis Forsberg, on Flickr

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

10. 1hcam

I made a visit to Excessive Motorsports last week. I was able to take a sneak peek of my new heads. They are looking BADASS!!!! I'm super excited to see them when they are finished. Better yet I really cant wait to see what they do to the car. Next we are going to get a new set of camshafts designed for her. Money has been pretty tight lately so it's been taking me for ever to get the motor back together but we are bound and determined to make it to The Mod Nationals in GA. I really wanted to make it to NMRA Bowling Green but that's not looking promising. Regardless we're charging forward.

rlongo likes this.
  11. captaingriffin

Cabinets look great! Look forward to seeing the heads.

12. rlongo

Nice work on the cabinets. Since you can't work on your car, i have a garage full of parts to finish mine, come on up!!!

13. blown385

Are you sure my truck is gonna fit in there ?

14. Chris91LX

Glad to hear its slowly coming together for you Kurtis. I have the same problem with Photobucket, not planning to give them a dime. I was told to switch to imgur.com

15. ducatibrian

Kurtis
    When is the mod nats?
    Brian

16. 1hcam

Bring it on down. One's about to leave my garage and another is coming the first of August. I need Dust money! lol

Hell no! I can always loan you this though. lol

[​IMG]#ad
    Untitled[/url] by Kurtis Forsberg, on Flickr

Thanks Chris

November 10-12 @ South Georgia Motorsports Park

17. ducatibrian

Cool, just a few hours ride for me. I will try to make that and introduce myself.

18. rdakota340

I can drive that rig Dave we can put of our car and truck on it LOL!

19. 1hcam

Sounds good!

Damn! Both of them?!?! Good thing I have oversized and overweight permits. Lol

20. rdakota340

Now your being mean and picking on our obese toys LOL!

21. FLBoostAddict

Trailer looks good Kurtis. Car is coming along as well. G/L with upgrades.