1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Garrett t3 parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Wallace, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Wallace

If you don't need the .48 $25 for the turbine wheel and the compressor housings. Quik could then get the .48 housing for $15 plus the ride

2. 89turbovoyager

Sounds awesome to me

3. 89turbovoyager

I think these will make my dodge t3 into a "super 60"

4. Wallace

It's a much better combo than the .42\.48 Garrett and miles better than the mitsu. I'll try to get you a shipping quote today. You just want the compressor wheel and housings? You don't need the turbine wheel and housing? To really wake it up you need to upgrade the turbine side a stage III wheel in the stock housing or a .63 housing would be even better. What kind of exhaust are you running after the turbo?

5. 89turbovoyager

3" downpipe and exhaust

6. 89turbovoyager

I don't need the turbine housing but the rest I do . Thanks a bunch

7. 89turbovoyager

This content is protected
    is my paypal if you get a chance to see the shipping price.

8. 724QuikFast

Did you say you are getting the .48 ?

To the Seller: Do you have a turbine wheel for it ?

9. 89turbovoyager

I want the turbine shaft and compressor housings and wheels not the turbine housing

724QuikFast likes this.
  10. 724QuikFast

I'm actually having doubts about getting the turbine that is posted.
    Mine is different than the one listed. (as seen in pic)

[​IMG]#ad

The one furthest away is the .48 Garret turbine. a big difference smaller than the .63 (the one closer to the camera) .

i had to do some research to make sure the turbine for sale was a .48. Apparently they make different models of the same size. Turbine wheel and all.

The turbine for sale would be seen on the GT28RS, GT2871R, GT2876R, GTX28R models

Thanks anyways.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  11. 89turbovoyager

I'm pretty sure the turbine housing is for a Ford style t3 same as the .63 externally

12. 724QuikFast

The one i'm using now is from a Fiat500 1.4 L. fitted to a 50mm compressor . The turbine wheel is a lot smaller than the Ford style.

Learning something new every other day.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  13. 89turbovoyager

Yeah that's a little guy

14. Wallace

Invoice sent. Boxed and ready to go. I rounded to $50.

15. 89turbovoyager

That's with the turbine wheel correct thanks I've sent the payment

16. 89turbovoyager

What is this setup on ? Why 2 different ars?

17. 89turbovoyager

Turbine for sale is a normal "ford style" t3 housing gt28 uses a t25 flange

18. 724QuikFast

This setup is on a 3.8 Mustang. It has more low-end torque than i need (1st,2nd,4rd w/ 4.56diff ) Just needs the horsepower (4th, 5th) .
    When i get an opportunity for this budget budget build i will be getting another .48 a/r . if possible i will get another Fiat turbo. That one i got for $35 used(but for the whole turbo) several years ago. I've seen them getting listed for $200+ lately.

I might be done playing Turbo for now and will get a custom grind camshaft. The power band needs to go up . Plus want to build a custom intake and port the heads for more flow.

19. Wallace

Yes turbine and both compressors.

Quick you should ditch the 4.56 gearing. Are you using split port heads? If not that would be a good upgrade .. they use 7mm valve stems and flow better than the singleport if you're not porting. No need to do a custom intake with the split ports just use the stock valves with a good competition valve job. Split ports and intake should be easy to find in the junkyards.

20. misiu

Is Garrett .48 exhaust housing still available? If it is will it fit gt28rs disco potato?