1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

efi intake for b block

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by turbofreek, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Fury Fan

And that's an inspirational perspective we don't hear often enough. We never know what opportunities the future might hold! :chacha:

2. furious70

For my intake I had a friend who was able to do all the work aside from the welding, so he placed the bungs, made the rails and brackets and injector 'slugs' to bolt it all together in place. I then took it to a local custom shop who welded it for $75 (1 hour of work basically) The rails and slugs held everything pretty tight so as to not have to worry about warping from the heat and getting misalignment.

3. turbofreek

well I don't expect it to get fuel on it. And its rated to 600*f and I don't expect the intake to get that hot for sure. Again I don't like the welded look on a carb intake. If this doesn't work out for me. ill just buy a dedicated efi intake no matter the cost. I believe its going to be just fine. Like I said there's other members who have done it with great success.

4. exwestracer

I just found this thread, and I know you've gone a different direction with the manifold. Just wanted to let you (and everyone else) know that the Weiand Stealth Ram top half will bolt on a Weiand tunnel ram base.
    [​IMG]#ad

I've got an old B block tunnel that we put injector bungs in 15 years ago, and now I'm thinking the Stealth Ram top might be a good way to go for a turbo setup...