1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ebay Parts Drama!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Disney Lincoln, Jan 11, 2021.

1. BBR

Years back, I bought a set of injectors from a guy on ebay and he only sent 7. He would not respond to my messages, etc, so I looked up his address on his town's tax appraisal district. Got the name of the homeowner, did some searching online and found out it was likely his Mom and then stumbled on her email address. Sent her an email and bingo, boingo, I got a refund from the guy and a message to just keep the injectors. :2thumbs:

2. nxcoupe

If only you knew a Holley distributor that owed you a bunch of favors? That would be convenient. :arco:

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

She must have slapped him upside his head!

BBR likes this.