1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dyno numbers in, are these good

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by montstr, May 1, 2005.

1. _J_

not bad... for that setup...

2. EXQQSME

ya his car is amazing it makes me feel realy good (not very) that i only have 30 hp over him and i have spent 10 times almost

nice car mont.

3. Bobby

Good numbers man. Although i agree with the others in that i think you would see great gains everywhere in the rpms if you went to the stock holley upper. Could really help with building some low speed torque before the turbo is up to speed. Just my .02

4. stang2841

for the guy asking about the B cam...

I Would imagine that it would work okay.. but I believe it has a bit too much overlap for forced induction..

IMO I would go with the E or the F ..

5. twinturboGT

Overlap is what boosts volumetric efficiency and keeps power from dropping off on the high RPM's. B-cam is fine. TwinTurboStrokr runs something like 232/240 on a 112 LSA, that has a lot more overlap than a B-cam and his car is filthy fast.

6. montstr

here's a picture of my intake

intake 4 .jpg #ad

7. montstr

I'll try to get the dyno sheet next

8. montstr

dyno sheet

monts dyno chart.jpg #ad

9. mustanggreg

It's a nice lookin' intake.

How hard would it be to swap out to the standard Holley upper?

10. CW25

450 ft/lbs at 3200. Damn that thing must just blaze the tires.:D

11. montstr

The intake is really easy to take off, the hard is I dont have a holly upper to try:(

12. mustanggreg

Ah well, you've got plenty of power to roast the hides at ease. :D

Have fun with it.