1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cummins F450 power joke

Discussion in 'Turbo Diesel Forum' started by Remote Booster, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Remote Booster

mine is a 4x4 f450, any you lost me idk what your talking about :huh:

2. stangman9897

A few year back Ford was kicking around the idea of offering a powerstroke / cummins/ or a Cat but it never came about, to bad really becuase i would love to have a Cat in my F450 that would be one bad ass truck. imo.

I have a guy that drives for me that has a little over 900,000 miles on his cummins 12 valve.

3. TT_05_Stang

THis year they offer the new 6.7 the first of the Ford built diesel engines for a while to be in the f series truck. Boasting some serious numbers with great fuel economy... I will wait till next year to see what the buzz is then...

4. stangman9897

5. bgjohnson

I've read about it today. I think it's the sickest diesel on the market right now.

Ford is beyond stepping up with every product they are offering this year. This new 6.7 is going to be a brute, only thing that could kill it now would be harness and electronic problems.

You should make a Trip to Iowa and give me a ride :D