1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cheap BOVs and WGs....

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 89RStroker, Nov 30, 2010.

1. 302f150

I can't believe people buy things expecting to replace all the major components to make them reliable and say its a good piece... I can't afford to save all that money if the cheap wastegate sticks and blows my engine. Find a used nice one...if anything I would skimp on only the bov, its not totally necessary, the wastegate basically makes or breaks all your hard work and money spent

2. Skyler66

I agree. The WG is the last piece I would take a chance on.

3. classicfirebird

buy a good wastegate and get a Chinese bov.

4. ROLLPTRL

bought the tail knock off bov and the hks knock off 60mm wastegate no problrms with either 20+ boost for over 5 years and going strong

5. turbofreek

I know the address system in the usa, so I buy from here. So if I need to break a foot off I can drive to said ass and get to stepping. Seriously, id prefer to take my chances with an American then Wong Hung low who don't care about what they sell. I want a product that has quality and pride in what they sell.

6. blown385

Fixed . :D