1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cartech SN95 Outlaw T64

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by ronlp, Jul 7, 2003.

1. ronlp

I just ordered it Friday.

The car won't be running for at least a few weeks because I'm changing a whole bunch of shit at the same time. I'll update when I get it going. The reviews on Stangnet were favorable, though.

It definitely has to be the most free-flowing full system, since even the Magnas have a slight 'S' bend in the muffler. The resonators in the SLP are absolutely straight through. You can look right through them. :D It's as close to staright pipes as you can get while still having some kind of a silencer.

2. MastaOfDisasta

They do seem nice.

Keep us updated man!:tu:

3. MastaOfDisasta

Whoa just thought of something.

Does the exhaust system require longtube headers or can I use shorties?

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but can you use an x or h pipe for the system? Or does it not need one or does it come with one?

Thanks Ron.

4. ronlp

My kit is made to use a short Mac h-pipe for longtubes, which I also just ordered. I suppose others would/might fit as well.

The SLP system is just the cat back and will work with anything.

Does that make sense or did you mean something else?

5. MastaOfDisasta

Oh okay so it's JUST the catback.

I understand now, I'll just have to find out for sure if shorties and a regular x pipe can be used.:D

Thanks again.

bridal-shoal