1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cartech, Hellion, Pro turbo.. Differences?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by soccerpimp09, Oct 4, 2006.

1. 89coupe

There is a brand new one for sale...LOL

Ask Toma on the boards here about the reliability of his Incon 800TT kit. He runs high 9's at 140mph on a stock block 302.

2. stanggod

Considering it's new, you will probably never need replacement parts. They are good kits, but that for sale ad seems too good to be true.

3. soccerpimp09

Agree'd on the too good to be true, which makes me very cautious - however i wrote him - we shall see what happens now

4. matt95

True, definitely not everyone, but in regards to Turbotime, there's not even one.

5. stanggod

I've seen someone on here a while back with a turbotime kit. I don't think they post much though.

6. soccerpimp09

Well its hard to buy a kit when out of the thousands of feedback posts, no one has done one on turbo time's kit (aside from one on not getting it and cancelling the order)... It just be very comforting... Maybe i'll just wait.. save up some more, and get the hellion or PTS kit... i dunno if i want to risk it on turbo time... and no reply from the dude selling the incon kit.. i'm still very interested in one.. so if anyone knows some 1 selling one... let me know... thanks