1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

C&S or CSU

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Evil CJ-7, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Pooch

Re: C&S or CSU

I went with a C&S and have been super happy. Roger always calls back and even drove 3 hrs one way to help me tune the carb. I belive that with the equipment that is available to him, they are on their game. I have personally seen the flowbench in action and it is bad ass. Not making excuses for Roger, but he did just get married and go on a honeymoon and his other sales guy quit him, so I know he is super busy. I just know that this is the first year that I haven't had to rebuild my engine in the middle of the season. Now I can't comment on CSU's carb, cause I have never run one, and Filipowski's numbers don't lie. They are great guys and have helped me when I first started running a blowthrough. Plus their hats rock!! I'll just say I'm really pleased with my C&S and Have been 8.50's at 3500lbs, stock suspension and no intercooler and afr's under 11.0 to one!! OH and on radials

PS, AND YES I'M YELLING :bah: ALLRIGHT, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE 'FASTEST' OLDSMOBILE BLOWTHROUGH, BUT IT'S MOST LIKELY FASTER THAN YOURS BUTT MUNCH!!!! :D :D CHANGE MY SIGNATURE BACK PLEASE!!! :booty:

2. sprayit67

PS, AND YES I'M YELLING ALLRIGHT, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE 'FASTEST' OLDSMOBILE BLOWTHROUGH, BUT IT'S MOST LIKELY FASTER THAN YOURS BUTT MUNCH!!!! CHANGE MY SIGNATURE BACK PLEASE!!!

jason stop yeliling tim will get up set.. :bah:.. LOL ;)

[move]i am just kidding tim......[/move]

jason who has the fastest slowsmobile?

3. jonboy688

i am a newbie, on blow thru, i bought a csu carb. dont regret it at all. took it out of the box, went to the track and was very surprised to see it make a full pass with out touching the carb. csu has deff done there homework!!!!

4. basketcase

Can you elaborate on your combo? ci? boost? hp?

5. Blown347hatch

subscribing......

6. jonboy688

306ci
    12-13psi
    hp unknown
    went a 6.44@108 second pass off the trailer, first pass was a 6.81@105 leaving like a terd with a 1.62 60 second pass i finally turned the 2 step up to 4000rpm and it made about 8psi and left alot better with a 1.42 60ft. hopefully this weekend i will go back and try to leave around 13-15psi and turn the boost up to 20psi and go for a high 5 sec pass.