1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

C&S or CSU

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Evil CJ-7, Oct 19, 2006.

1. 72much

Re: C&S or CSU

CSU all the way, your looking for street and track use CSU performs flawless, wether your just cruising or flat out racing.

Kevins got this Iowans vote.

2. BLUEBLOOD

Yep, thats a 650 Demon I had converted to an 800 aerosol. The rods work like a spray nozzel on a spray can.

3. sprayit67

BUT DO THEY WORK????????????????????????????????????

4. basketcase

I don't think he'd use one if they didn't.

5. sprayit67

WHY DOESNT KEVIN TRY TO SELL THAT STYLE CARB THEN?

6. Tims86-9.80

Man not getting on your ass but turn off the caps. It makes it like your yelling. Can put some people on edge.

It is hard to say. I have found every carb builder finds their technology and runs with it.

7. Brent Davis

LOL.

Look in the NMRA Mustang racing rules and you'll see that "ALL" aerosol carburetors are outlawed in all of those classes. Jim Wolford won Hot Street like 3 years in a row with an aerosol(not that the carb alone won the championships) and then sold the car to a guy and he crewed for that guy and he won like 2 years in a row and then NMRA banned those carbs period.....................so do they work??????????? Well I did make 602 RWHP with my bone stock block using an aerosol carburetor when I asked him to build it to make 600 RWHP, it made 602.............do they work??????????

Tim Huspen ran 8.14 with a aerosol a few weeks ago....................do they work?????????????

8. Tims86-9.80

No because BT does not work. It just does a good job of hiding the fuel injection. LOL :2thumbs: :chacha:

9. SWT Racing

My carb doesn't even have boosters. I have a FAST system and injectors stuffed inside my fake intercooler on top of the carb. ;)

10. Robert1320

I knew one day you would admit it! :ras: :ras:

j/k

11. sprayit67

sorry i am working on a project for work on the comp and i need the bold caps on .while i am working i am talking to you guys going back and forth..sorry man .
    are you still my friend ? lol

12. sprayit67

so would it be benifical to get that style carb?
    does it flow better or what is the actual power gain?
    how streetable is it?

13. Tims86-9.80

We are still friends, but just don't yell at me anymore :eek:

The carb has great driveability, and I agree it will flow more air with out the booster in the middle but I don't know how much of a difference there is. The car has great throttle response, and drives very well.

14. gobtool

Alright I've been trying to call CSU for about a week so I can order one of their bonnets and I always get an answering machine that says I can leave a message for Meagan or Brook. I guess they're secretaries or something. I've been calling the number on their website, 909-370-2316. Are they all off at some big race or something. I'd like to get this thing ordered.

15. botietr

Maybe Orlando

16. Racer99

Leave the message,I can guarantee you thet will call you back.They have called
    me EVERY TIME I have left a message.Kevin gave me his cell # for when we go
    to the track and I am going with them for the 2.3T/carb bt/ic/ car also.

17. gobtool

Alright I'll try that Monday. I doubt anybody will be there on the weekend to check the messages.

18. Robert1320

Call and leave a message.
    Kevin aways calls me back!

19. sprayit67

if he does not call you by monday pm me ill give you his cell phone number :2thumbs:

20. gobtool

Well I just noticed that the number on the CSU site and the one that's on their advertisement on this site is different. The number on this site is 909-851-6955, so I'll try it instead.