1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Buying My First Tractor

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by BreakDancer, Jun 13, 2012.

1. BreakDancer

I ended up going with the Massey here she is after getting off the trailer!!! There is also a front mount hydraulic plow I will have to go back for because the trailer was maxed out LOL.

SAM_0081.JPG #ad

SAM_0082.JPG #ad

SAM_0083.JPG #ad

2. half-fast

i take back my statement on switching those rear tires for you hahaha jp looks good

3. BreakDancer

I used to change all my own dirtbike tires by hand how much harder could it be HAHA.. :cheers: I got the fuel issue figured out. The "bowl" as I will call it that catches the sediment was so corroded I had to twist a screw driver in it to get shit out. I went down to tractor supply and bought a new one for 29 bucks, tractor runs great compression test showed 150psi on all 4 cylinders. The front end must be alittle light with the finish mower on back while I was playing around in the yard I got it to wheel stand a couple times. LOL :chacha:

4. MONTEGOD7SS

Awesome choice on going with the Massey! My brother and I are both fans of the older 35s as compared to the newer looking 135s and 235s etc. That thing should last forever, and if it needs a rebuild it's just a gasoline 4cyl.

5. jfive