1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

build or buy a blowthrough

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by blue-boost, Jan 31, 2017.

1. twin68

How the carb working out for you?

2. blue-boost

Haven't had the car running yet, probably within the next week or so. Eric at HP Innovations has been awsome with helping me with other carb/E85 issues. If the carb is as good as his services have been, it will be the best money spent!

3. twin68

I know alot about this stuff, so if i can help any let me know....

Good luck......

4. PEARL MUSSIN

Just put a CSU on my car about a month ago.. Perfection. ..

5. blue-boost

I hope mine works well too! My last car was EFI, and an absolute nightmare!

6. twin68

Hows it coming? Any progress with the tuning?

7. blue-boost

The car was finished in july of 2018, but I sold it in November. The carb only recieved minor jetting changes, and swapped out the air bleeds once. The carb has still been my most valued purchase for that car. The drivetrain on the car was being pushed beyond its limits and I just wasn't ready to re-do any of it, so it became someone else's pride a joy, I know the guy who bought it, it's being enjoyed.

8. blue-boost

The car was finished in July of 2018 and sold in November of 2018. The drivetrain was being pushed past its limits and I wasn't going to re-do any of it, so it became someone else's pride and joy. As far as the carb goes, it only needed minor jet changes, and some air bleed changes. I still consider it the most valuable purchase for that car.

twin68 likes this.