1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

blowthrough 6.0 LS, S480

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by 3pedals, Apr 29, 2013.

1. g80malibu

awesome

2. Hemann

148mph is making good power.

3. 3pedals

Thanks
    Heading to track today for last test day of season. hoping to wring a better number out of it........stay tuned

4. Hemann

Good luck and stay safe. I am doing the same. Last day of the year here also.

5. 3pedals

Damn.
    Electric water pump died before I even made 1 pass.
    Done for season, track re-opens end of May

6. blown385

at least it didnt die during a pass . :D

7. 3pedals

Yup. Much better than driving over water from a blown hose [MENTION=44364]145[/MENTION] like what could have happened.

8. slimbobaggins

Damn, sucks to live in a cold climate, cant believe the track is already closed.

9. 3pedals

end of thread.....
    sold my S480, swapping to twin s366 for next season, start a new thread about that once its running

10. 1966Mustang

Did you run the carb hat from CSU with your blowthrough setup? How was running the car on the street once you went blow through vs. when it was N/A? I have been looking at getting CSU to build me a carb also.

11. 3pedals

Yes I used the Csu carb hat.
    The car drove awesome with the blowthrough. CSU carb was great. Only needed shooter size, and 2 jet sizes adjusted from as delivered calibration.
    If your going blowthrough, CSU is the carb to get

12. 1966Mustang

Thanks thats good to know, do you remember how bad the shipping and custom's costs were? (Im in Canada also)

13. 3pedals

Shipping varies, and duty on auto parts is zero. But pst and gst apply. Add brokerage fees if getting a 3rd party to clear it through customs

14. dwayne dawson

nice setup.