1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

blowthrough 6.0 LS, S480

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by 3pedals, Apr 29, 2013.

1. rex5.3

I should start a facebook fan page for you to switch to an auto haha. Don't you remember all the fun I had trying to put my th400 in.

2. 3pedals

Maybe 1 day you'll see the light and put a stick shift into Rex

3. rex5.3

Hey I have a full manual valve body!

4. TurboComet

I fixed your post for you. :tongue:

5. blown385

Or that too . :grin:

6. topfueldart

Great results and a very cool car. Pistol grip shifter and a Dana 60, gotta love it!

7. nj636

updates?

8. 3pedals

Updates will come when race season comes, in may. The joys of living in a Canada! Short race season. .........

9. blown385

MAY !!!!!!!!

lol

10. 3pedals

Sure, rub it in...... there is still 3 frickin ft of snow here, and it storming as I type this. Im Jealous of that southern weather!
    Soon the roads will be dry and I will be running the car.

Over the winter I put a motor plate in the car, installed a fuel cell in place of the stock tank, relocated the rear shocks, and installed afco d/a front shocks. Currently working on putting a window net in it, and building a hidden receiver mounted chute.
    Lots of little changes. I want an 8 second slip......

11. JimmyTNT

screw that noise! I love my Cali weather, i can take out any of my toys year round.

12. ducatibrian

We race year round for the most part, tracks usually close December to part of January only depending on the weather

13. 3pedals

Took the car out for test n tune today. Ran 9.54 @ 148
    I had to leave with almost zero boost or it would spin when I shifted into 2nd. Gotta figure it out.
    If I built boost on the line it would hook and go 1.42-1.42 60ft, but spin when it hit 2nd.
    If I launched at zero boost it would go 1.47 60ft, and make it through the 2nd shift clean.
    I have yet to review all the datalogs and vid. I will post up a couple vids later

14. nj636

glad to hear that your winter is over

time to race!

15. 3pedals

Yeah, been a long miserable bitch of a winter. In fact there were still snowbanks on the edges of some of the feilds on the way to the track at Gimli Manitoba!
    That's fucking stupid! Snow should have been gone mid march go beginning of april.
    Global warming my ASS

16. 3pedals

OR begining of april
    gotta love autocorrect........

17. 3pedals

here is a couple vids:
    [video=youtube_share;ds7veipMV9g]http://youtu.be/ds7veipMV9g[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;pbDlB6ETz6Y]http://youtu.be/pbDlB6ETz6Y[/video]

18. sterling454

Dude your car is badass!

19. 3pedals

Thanks bud.
    Next stop 8.9x lol loving every second of it.
    Banging gears till I die

20. H.P.Ranch

Hows the EFI install going?