1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

American Turbo Power

Discussion in 'Turbo Motorcycles, Turbo Carts and other small engine turbos' started by hdbldr55, Aug 31, 2016.

1. onequickray

I think I have some contact information for you; Call
    Academy Automotive on Calvert St in Van Nuys, CA - 818-785-8573 ...
    I believe that he, Harry, was the guy that ran American Turbo Power. I used too see him with a Turbo Funny bike Kawasaki that ran low 7 second 1/4 mile at 190mph back in the late 80''s. Hope this helps!

2. Magnum Performance Turbos

This MX54-1/48R Magnum Performance Turbo would bolt right up to that and make more power with better spool. Cheers!

https://mpturbos.com/m5348--turbo.html

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad