1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ads in between posts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by jaquetapus, Aug 19, 2012.

1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I'll see what I can do about the look. The SMF software uses a bastard child mix of CSS and HTML to format the page so copy/pasting from the post template was easiest - but I can understand it being annoying even if it isn't to me. I'll address it, but my plate is pretty full between now and the end of Thursday, so probably Friday when I get to fixing it to not look that way (my wife keeps adding to my honey do list since school just start for the kids!). I don't want the layout to annoy people, that was the last thing on my mind. :)

2. MONTEGOD7SS

I'm looking in Adblock Plus and I don't see a way to unblock the vendors but block the 2nd post ads.

3. stangman9897

Down loaded Adblocker + last nite , man this is awesome shit. This on site i go to has so many add's you can't do shit this is nice.
    Btw Ken i did not use it on here so im not blocking any TTF add's.

4. MONTEGOD7SS

Now you see why we all hate IE so much. No cool shit like Adblock Plus, Thumbnail Expander, UnPlug, and other plugins like that.

5. stangman9897

I have IE and Firefox on the same lap top , i'll use Firefox for all the other and IE for here , theres not that many on here compared to the other ones. Hell even the comcast home page is nice now with out all the add's.

6. jaquetapus

Haha, welcome to the future man! It makes the internets much more tolerable when you're not bombarded with all that crap. Whenever I use someone elses computer it always takes me by surprise how much of that crap is on every page! I disabled it on this site too, Ken. Thanks for changing the banners back! :2thumbs:

-dave