1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

94gt turbo rebuild

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by Mustangbrad94gt, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Chris91LX

Oh man. So sad. :( RIP

2. bumblebee

This is crazy! RIP

3. BlownShovel

man--- That is terrible news. we have chatted back/forth for years - unfortunately not meeting face to face.
    Godspeed Brad - see you down the road

- do the things that matter and spend time with those who matter

If any additional details come forward or support site for his family please post up

4. BlownShovel

5. wtfovr

Terrible news. Rest in peace Brad.

6. Mnlx

I never had the opportunity to chat with, or know Brad, but after reading what a great guy he was, I really wish I had.... his life was cut way too short... RIP

7. 1sicpny

wow....not what i wanted to see when i logged on here!

brad was a great guy that i had the pleasure to meet up with at mir for an nmra event!

i'm sorry you didnt have a chance to run your car bud, but i'm sure you have your dream car up there and running
    it down the best prepped track one will ever see.

Race In Peace Brad

8. Briansshop

Sad to hear,RIP. Too young,way too young.

9. 87turbonotch

So sad to hear!!! RIP

10. Mustangbrad94gt

Mustangbrad94gt no longer with us

My husband and best friend of sixteen years passed away in his sleep Friday May 15, 2015. Sorry I haven't posted sooner but I have been in Louisiana where I had a memorial service for him, I am having another service for him today at 4:30 here in South Carolina. He wanted to be cremated so I did as he wanted. His car will be for sale as soon as probate allows me to as well as the new trailer he recently bought. I will keep you posted. His name was Bradley Cole Thornton and loved that car! He had no life insurance to speak of only a smallpolicy at work. I hateto but I must sell the car and trailer to be able to make I work part time at the postoffice and will be looking forasecond job as well. I haven'tdecidedif I'm going back to La. or staying here for awhile. It was just myself and Brad and my grandson Coel that has ben living with us for the past three years that live here all other family is in La. I will keep you posted on information as soon as I know when I can sell the car and trailer. He posted pictures and videos of everything he bought for the car as well as pictures of his new trailer. Pleasetkae a look backon these. I can be reached everyday after work at 1:00 pm at home 864-333-5107 I will check his page daily. PleasePray for him and our family. Brad was a great man, husband and grandfather. Thank you Terri Thornton

11. Twin Turbo Skylark

Re: Mustangbrad94gt no longer with us

Oh my goodness this is sad.. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I hope you get good $ for the car and trailer and wish you all the best!

12. screamin_67

So sorry for your loss... I hope all works out for you in the end.

13. Turbo-Box

Sorry for your loss :sad:

14. MinnesotaFats13

I thought the name sounded familiar we were from the same home town. This is very sad for all involved. Losing a loved one is never easy. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

15. racesloth

If the taxman is kind to me I want to buy Brad's car and finish it in his honor. I was talking with my wife about it and she though it was the right thing to do too. Brad really loved that car.... I am going to call Terry tomorrow and talk to her about it...

I will have to wait until I come back from my overseas tour though :'(

16. ducatibrian

That would be a great gesture and fitting tribute to Brad.

He and I are the same age, it is a stark reminder that we are not guaranteed our time in this life.

17. bigt_45

I mean really, does it get more awesome than that??? High five man, love this forum!

18. 1sicpny

I was kind of thinking the last couple days about you buying it Dan. I don't think Brad would want anyone else to have it!

19. jaredsamurai

this would definitely be how I would want it and I'm sure brad would too. I hope you get it .

20. thunderroad

If anyone needs to get this car, Dan you are the one. If you finishing this car involves coming back to Augusta area, let me know, would love to help.