1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

94gt turbo rebuild

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by Mustangbrad94gt, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Mustangbrad94gt

new 3 gallon trunk mount meth tank came in, nice piece DSCN0159.JPG #ad
    DSCN0160.JPG #ad

DSCN0159.JPG #ad

DSCN0160.JPG #ad

2. thunderroad

Will have to upgrade to one of those tanks one day. Looks nice.

3. Mustangbrad94gt

after looking at several different brands for a diy style kit, I choose AIS, I like their new 300psi pumps, customer service is very good also

4. Mustangbrad94gt

Thanks for everyone's input on my turbo upgrade, the design and fabrication of the build's is what I enjoy the most, I guess im getting a little bored with my build since most of the fab work is completed, I've decided to add another 44mm gate at the drivers header to help control low boost, right now I have a wyntonna 44mm at the 90* on crossover before turning going up to merge, same placement that Brain puts on single kits, still have to install rear suspension and build the 8.8, do to cost factor of rear coilovers, I was wondering if their is a factory style rear coil spring that would work for now until I pull the trigger on some nice coilover's

5. 1sicpny

I used uprs stock location coil over kit for my strange shocks on my old black car. they worked rather well for on the cheap

6. thunderroad

Hey Brad , how 'bout an update?

7. BlownShovel

this /\/\/\/\ Any new progress?

8. racesloth

Guys,

I have some really sad news. There won't be any new updates from my good and close friend Brad Thornton. He passed away on the morning of 22 May. I was out of town and just heard from his wife Terri. They have held a Service for him in his home state of Alabama. Right now that is the only information I have.

For those of you who didn't get to know Brad he was the kind of person who was a great friend. He was always looking to help others first. He was a believer in Jesus Christ and is now face to face with his Savior. I will miss him. He was a true friend to me.

9. racesloth

RIP Buddy. I am in shock right now.

10. 95MustangGT331

11. MUSTLX50

RIP bud, you will be missed by plenty, my sympathies to the family. God Bless

12. Hemann

Brad, will be missed by many. I am in shock also.

13. ducatibrian

Wow, Rip Brad. Family is in my prayers.

14. Kwik92GT

RIP Brad. Prayers sent to all his family and loved ones.

15. yellowpony

Rip my friend. I am glad I had the opportunity to meet him. Prayers sent.

Anthony

16. 73Runabout

So sorry to hear. RIP

-Tony

17. thunderroad

I hate that Brad and I never met in person, talked on the phone, but that was all we got to do. He was just as excited about my Chevelle project and my shop I'm building as I was. We were always busy with other things and never took the time to get together. We were talking seriously about taking time to change that problem, he even wanted to check out my church just so we could meet each others family. Don't waste time on the little things, make time for what's really important, good friends and family. RIP Brad, I'll see you some day. Michael

18. Mike86Stang

I'm so sad to hear that, Brad was a good guy. Prayers any sympathies for Brad and his family. May the good lord keep you, RIP.

19. jaredsamurai

Nooooo.. This is terrible. Well if his fam needs assistance you know you can put a thread here for donations.

20. bigt_45

Rest in peace my friend