1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

93 COBRA BUILD (1000HP GOAL - TT 5.4L DOHC - 345/30/18's - Custom IFS)

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by MSM69Z28, Jul 7, 2007.

1. BlownShovel

Yeah - Mike used to live about an hr from me. That was back in the vintage camaro days. Had some fun meet-ups and dyno days. When he sold the camaro I was bummed but then he started fabbing a bunch of custom motorcycles. He eventually moved out of state. A few years later he moved across the state and then he started on this gem. A shame that i have not found any info or updates related to this ride.

2. saltfever

Yeah, and now the video in post No.1 is gone. That is a tremendous loss because of all of the neat fab ideas that were presented. There should be a final resting place for information and DIY fabs of lasting value. Do videos time-out on this site or on You Tube?

3. BlownShovel

the videos and other content doesn't time out but depending where it is hosted (youtube) if removed or changed the links no longer work...

4. saltfever

Something is strange! I looked at the video a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. Now it is gone after being available for more than 11 years!
    The URL is: youtu.be/R7hk5NAr8mQ
    and content can stay on You Tube forever. It is doubtful the OP removed it since he hasn't been around or active for more than 5 years.

5. 74chlngrTT5.9

I also enjoyed what he brought to the table with his fab work. I even made a hybrid of his sheetmetal brake.
    I have full complement of cad and cnc at my disposal at work. Home brings many more challenges and frustrations having to do it the hard way.

Would love to know where this project ended up or just ended...

Mike.

6. saltfever

That video was valuable because of all the ideas in it. A great reference document. It should have never been deleted . . . maybe made a stickie. Wonder why it was removed!