1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

93 COBRA BUILD (1000HP GOAL - TT 5.4L DOHC - 345/30/18's - Custom IFS)

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by MSM69Z28, Jul 7, 2007.

1. iwashmycar

That is awesome news you are keeping at it!. Cannot wait to see the progress :2thumbs:

2. tnuce10

Glad to hear you're keeping it!!

Can't wait to see some updates when you get back to it!

Good luck

3. Terminator-Fox

Done yet?

I read through this whole thread today and gotta say you've done a fantastic job. My build on my Cobra is nowhere near as in depth as yours and I've thought about tossing in the towel. Car builds do that to us. It's taken way longer than I expected and more money as always. It will get done eventually and yours will too.

Keep plugging away! :welder:

4. BlownShovel

Any news or update?

5. 99TTGT

:popcorn:

6. iwashmycar

7. jfive

8. BlownShovel

hmm --- Michael -- I hope the car is hanging in the garage waiting for you to get your motivation back.... great build

9. jaquetapus

And here I was coming into this thread all excited for a potential update. Michael, hope life's treating you well and the car is still on a back burner somewhere! Very much looking forward to the day when it moves back to the front!

10. BlownShovel

Sorry about that. He moved a couple times over the last 8-9 years so I don't have a current number to give him a call :-(

11. Peakler1984

12. racesloth

Did this car ever get finished?

13. saltfever

OMG, how to go from complete amazement to depressed in two clicks. (1st page and last page). The quality of your work and sharing your ideas has meant a lot to many people. I wish you all the best no matter what you do. THANX.

14. racesloth

It did make the HOF though....:confused:

15. MSM69Z28

I have to apologize to this forum and its members especially the followers of this build. I have a list of a million excuses why this car is not finished so I have been avoiding this thread until today. Truth be told, I did have a pretty bad motocross wreck that left me needing shoulder reconstruction surgery, but that has only had me down and out for the last few months. That isn't the reason it isn't finished. I guess I just got burned out and it got put to the back burner. Its been over 1.5yrs since I wrenched on the cobra. Its hard to believe, but the last official update with progress was christmas day 2011.

I want to let you all know, the cobra is still parked in the corner of my garage. Its been calling my name. I actually feel guilty like I gave up one of my kids for adoption. Today, I made an action plan to finish this car. You will start to see posts with progress again. There is still a lot to be done so its not like I am going to be driving it anytime soon, but this lazy, side tracked, making excuses crap is over. Sorry guys. Back to the grind'¦

Thanks,

Michael

16. De-Marko

:thumbsup: Awesome man!!

17. Unatural

Now THAT'S what I like to hear!! :cheers:

18. bumblebee

This board need threads like this! Keep it up! :)

19. BOOSTEDROK

BRAVO!!!!

20. 1968turbostang

made my day!