1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

88 GT/Moore Racecraft turbo kit/Comp CT6X 88mm/AOD/Holley EFI

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by yellowpony, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Chris91LX

Looks great, good luck in MD Anthony!

2. mcj50

Good luck. Hope that wing makes the car faster.

3. Chris91LX

LOL :D

4. FLBoostAddict

Car looks stellar. G/L this week.

Errol talked me into going to CNP setup with the Holley. Looks like I'll be ditching the MSD stuff and going to the IGN-1A coils.

5. yellowpony

Very good choice in making the switch Roger! Your timing accuracy will be excellent now, and your distributor just became nothing more than a glorified oil pump drive.

6. ricky

car looks great,good luck Anthony!

7. ducatibrian

Good luck this weekend.

What did you end up with for pump/s?

8. yellowpony

9. ducatibrian

Has that got more gph than the weldon?

10. yellowpony

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

After a frustrating morning, and a few calls to Moore Racecraft, we narrowed down the problem to a faulty crank sensor, the magnet moved and hit the wheel taking out the signal. I have to thank Mike Jovanis and the Haltech crew for helping me out and loaning the tools I needed, and our personal chef SVO Jack.

11. mcj50

Bad strategy on my part. I should have kicked you while you were under the car looking at it and ran off with your extra sensor. I was weakened by the 55 beers you made me drink the night before.

(Just kidding)

12. ricky

dang,thats a big trophy,congrats Anthony! what times did you run?

13. racesloth

Congrats Anthony. Mike showing you some true spirit helping out. Part of the reason I love the TTF folks....

14. Chris91LX

Congrats on the win Anthony! It wouldn't be drag racing if you didn't have to scramble to get something fixed in order to pull it out!

15. FLBoostAddict

Congratulations Anthony.

16. Mod fox

Congrats Anthony....and too all involved.

17. Turbo Drag Radial

18. yellowpony

I dropped the car off at Moore Racecraft last night. I have some serious fueling issues that need to be resolved. After looking at the logs from MIR I am lucky I got out of there with the fuel supply that I had. My base pressure is 49psi and it only made 50psi of fuel pressure with about 25psi of boost! I am interested to see what it is. I am leaning towards a torn diaphragm in the regulator, but will wait to hear what the actual diagnosis is and share with everyone.

19. mcj50

Was the 02 correction compensating around the lack of fuel pressure?

I bet you didn't need that fancy pump you just bought...

20. yellowpony

O2 correction was maxed out right around the shift from 1-2. Because of how early the injectors went over 100% duty cycle, it shows that there is a true lack of fuel pressure and not a faulty sensor. And you are correct, I probably don't need the new pump.

bridal-shoal