1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

88 GT/Moore Racecraft turbo kit/Comp CT6X 88mm/AOD/Holley EFI

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by yellowpony, Nov 7, 2010.

1. 93AlexCoupe

Thanks!! Likewise Anthony!

2. Mustangbrad94gt

what did I miss, Ant win?

3. 1hcam

Glad to see you got the win!

4. Mod fox

Congrats on the win. All the hard work and thrashing paid off.

5. Gen1SVE

Nice Work! :2thumbs:

6. Stangguy

Time to let it rip tomorrow!

7. ducatibrian

Congrats sir! Glad to be there for it!

8. yellowpony

We have the sbso today, getting excited for it. It is a nice little bonus, at least you get to make and extra pass or two! I think it starts at 1pm, but not positive. It is the quick 16 from true street yesterday, should be a blast!

Anthony

9. MUSTLX50

Congrats Anthony and good luck today.

10. Adrenalin

It was nice to meet you. I had to leave early so I couldn't see ya take the win, but Congrats and Good Luck today. :rock2:

11. nj636

congrats on the win, good to see a "local" N.E. guy take the trophy home

12. Gt-358

Congrats on the win Anthony, never did get to talk to you. Since I pitted with my friends (like I normally do) on the bracket side. I didn't get to hang out with many of the T/S people.

I can't believe (well guess it shouldn't really surprise me) that they let Randy run under 8.50 all day with a 8.50 cage. Oh well, hope they say nothing next year when I have this s480 figured out a little more :)

13. FLBoostAddict

Shhh!! No pot-stirring Tony ;)

14. ducatibrian

I believe the new unwritten rule is a .2 grace...
    ;)

15. 64duece

Congrats Anthony...nice job!

16. Gt-358

Guess I shouldn't mention about him looking under the of his car and touching something :)

17. yellowpony

Tony, awesome job this weekend, someone mentioned to me about what you stated above, but I didn't see it and had no proof so I let it go. Before you really start ragging on your car trying to get it to go quicker, make sure you log those IAT and get some pre/post intercooler readings, this is the wall Mike J and I both hit with our setups and you are knocking on the door. Your car is hauling ass and is very impressive!

Anthony

18. Gt-358

I don't think I'm knocking on the door, I thinking I'm trying to kick it down lol. Actually IATs didn't show *that* bad, even on the 30psi run it only hit 169°. Need to log some pre-intercooler numbers.

What happened on the run between you and Randy?

19. yellowpony

Tony, i guess everyone has their own limit on what they feel is too high IAT. My IAT were 136* with the a/a cooler. The issue we saw was that as we tried to up the boost we couldn't achieve any more. I knew switching would not hurt anything so we went to A/W, I will post my findings in the post below. Go kick that door down!

Anthony

20. Gt-358

I didn't mean staying with the A2A I have is the best idea lol Just meant I was happy to see it was still doing the same temps I saw with the PT76gts. I'm really curious to the pressure drop across the IC. And will log that when I have a chance too.

bridal-shoal