1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

800rwhp with stock 4v "B" heads?

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by strkdblwncapri, Jan 8, 2014.

1. strkdblwncapri

Not 100% sure what happened to it but I had some oil pressure issues.....oil pressure would flutter during acceleration, never lost oil pressure, it was just acting funny. Block and crank checked out fine, I just figured it's time for either a good block or mod motor.

2. Turbo98

Jim's heads were not totally stock. He never did really say what he did to them but they may have been "cleaned up" a bit from what I remember. He also had a shorter runner intake somewhere along the line. Just FYI.

3. V8_Kind_Of_Guy

It looks like your working on almost an identical setup I'm doing. I have a 98 mark viii motor and will be putting in forged internals, 98 cobra cams, but keep the heads with upgraded valves and springs. I know someone that is running a mark viii motor, 03 cobra heads, Ford gt cams,e85 and 10:1 cr, pt turbo making 840 at the wheels on e85 through a t56 with either 22 or 24 psi of boost (can't remember which)