1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

'70 Cadillac update video

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by sean, Jun 23, 2010.

1. sean

Been making some progress. The engine is almost done at the machine shop, hopefully this week or next. Since the car was down decided to change everything else around too.

Tear down.
    [​IMG]#ad

<Making a new front air dam.
    [​IMG]#ad

Mounting the turbo up front
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Moved radiator to the trunk
    [​IMG]#ad

I'm afraid it will not be as streetable. Worried it might overheat and have not figured out an air filter yet. Main goal is to be ready to run the mile races this year.

2. Anthony Fury

Goddamn right!!!!! I <3 this car so much. :2thumbs:

3. patl

Simply wicked...

4. BlownShovel

Sinister ;-)

5. sean

Made it to the Ohio mile race, just barely. Got it together the morning of the race about 4 am. Did not have time to tune it and it ran lean and burnt some plugs and bent a valve. Repairs are underway, hope to be better prepared next time. Coasted through at 143 MPH.
    [​IMG]#ad

A pic by Odsman496 thanks dude
    [​IMG]#ad

6. Ssmonte408

that thing is nasty!!! I love it

7. boobolove

that is a SWEET ride, I'm jealous, keep up the good work, What all has been done to that 500 internally? I have a 472 in a '86 Regal with a 5spd that I wanted to turbo, but I'm breaking stuff already.

8. sean

Thanks

Stock block and crank. K1 rods, forged pistons 9:1, solid flat tappet cam, Smith machine composite lifters. CPP high port heads, old Bulldog single plane intake.

Nothing too fancy.

9. boobolove

SWEET!!!