1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

67 twin turbo fastback mustang

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 67TWINTSTANG, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Milf Hunter

Iam running air ride its ok it has its ups and down (no pun) lol i would like coilovers

2. stangman9897

Subscribing. Awesome build , will enjoy watching this build. Im going to be building a 427ci this summer to replace my Mod motor so in interested in you motor and build. :2thumbs:

More about the motor please , heads intake fuel system.

3. dug

damn. nice looking build. about time there are some corner carvers on here :2thumbs:. I didnt know there were a couple fellow gear heads in the bay. I'm over in Richmond right now although without my car.

Keep us updated :chacha:

4. 67TWINTSTANG

Thank you! I will definitely keep you posted

5. 67TWINTSTANG

Thanks!! It's nice to see more people from the bay.. so where is the car?

6. dug

I just moved down here for a job after graduating college from Chico State. I grew up in Chico and thats where it sits, in my parents shop. Its slowly evolving into a car. A damn snails pace though

7. BlownShovel

x2 My car outside of 1 yr has been kept in my parents heated garage. Not a big deal 1/2hr away until we bought the house and kids arrived shortly thereafter. 1 piece at a time Dug.. My current rework is getting there 1 piece at a time.

8. 67TWINTSTANG

haha.. I hear ya! I have been working on this project for 5 years now!! slowly but surely

9. 1sicpny

wow awesome car, one of my favorite kind of cars.

10. dug

lucky, 1/2hr away. I'm 2.5hrs. Well you'll probably be the first to know when mine runs as I think you're one of the few that follow my build hahaha.

11. dug

shiiiit. I'm on 5 years right now I think myself. hey we are all in this for the long haul, like marriage right? :cheers: I'm starting to feel the possibility of a west coast meet up??

12. 10secgoal

If it's in 2015, mine might be running then, too. :doh:

13. dug

are you kidding? I wasnt even planning on trying to have my car done, I was just talking about a meet up. Others can bring there rigs so I can enjoy :D

14. 10secgoal

Who knows. Probably. It's a full restore like this one. At least his quarter panels are on and has a cage lol

15. dug

I remember those days.

16. 67TWINTSTANG

haha! The project is more like furniture for the garage. :D I defnitely would be down for a meet up!

17. 67TWINTSTANG

Thank you sir!

18. 67TWINTSTANG

2015 seems so close!! haha.. What project are you working on again?

19. 10secgoal

20. dug

yeah no doubt! I didnt know I had such a hard on for furniture! hahaha