1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

25.3 73 Camaro, 555 Big Chief, PT114 Build (Many Vids Page 13)

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by MEAN_SBC, May 12, 2009.

1. CyanJaguar

Re: 25.3 73 Camaro, 555 Big Chief, PT114 Build (race vid page 11)

thanks for that information.

2. MEAN_SBC

Here's video of the passes:

3. MEAN_SBC

I won the Extreme Street 10.5 Class in the Pro Street Shootout in OKC this last weekend... Here's video's of the passes..

4. blown385

That thing spools fast !

How much on the first bulb ? How much when it leaves ?

5. botietr

Congrats on the WIN!!

6. jevans

Congratulations on the win...That big turbo was making some power on the big end...

7. ash

^^^
    yep , what he said..
    got that sorted good..

8. MEAN_SBC

That wasn't leaving on much.. It makes between 1 and 2 psi on the first bulb, then rocks on up to about 7.5 psi on the 2nd bulb. The transition from the footbrake to the transbrake is just almost instant..

I guess that's the beauty having a lotta cubes.. It spools crazy easy.

Those passes were extremely mild, just cause that was enough to cover the field..

9. jameskirk1

Hey now, don't go gettin all cocky just because you came home with a little Okie money!!! :D

Was awesome to see your car in person and congrats on the win!!!

10. MEAN_SBC

lol.. I'm not getting cocky at all... I honestly think for what I've got my car is SLOW!!! lol

Thanks, and I'll be hitting up the PSRA every month next year too! :2thumbs:

11. Unatural

I was just looking through some updates on the Street Car Super Nationals in Vegas and saw that the car is qualified #12 right now with a 7.72 @ 188. Nice job Brandt and good luck with the rest of the weekend. :2thumbs:

12. screamin363

They just text me and it went 7.69@189

Now they said they are going to let her eat!

13. Unatural

I'm watching the live feed from the event right now. Apparently it rained out today, so the racing they are showing now is from yesterday. They showed Brandt run a few minutes ago. He ran a 7.82 on that pass. I'm looking forward to seeing how it does when he cranks it up.

Here's the live feed if anybody else wants to check it out.

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/We-re...m-the-Street-Car-Supernationals-in-Vegas.html

14. MEAN_SBC

15. MEAN_SBC

Here's some Pics:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

16. jevans

You guys have that thing fly'n Brant. Great pics and video., thanks for posting...

John

17. TURBO 70CAMARO

Those nitrous guys sure take their sweet time. Good runs Brant, put that 114 on and hit the 200 mark.

18. tirefryin_s10

It was awesome to see the car in person. I was gonna come say Hi but everytime I ame by you were busy with other people, on that 330' wheelie video you were racing my buddy derek prezniak in his silver 07 shelby. He got a bunch of new bests out of his this weekend and after major and keenan broke he was #1 but ended up spinning in the 4th round after a poor oil down clean up.

Good job on the car it is a piece of automotive art!

19. MEAN_SBC

Yeah, that was a good pass, except for the fact that I went -.010 RED!!!! LOL.. He was faster, so I tried to drill the tree, and went red.... Derek cut a .543, so I REALLY wish I wouldn't have redlit!!!

It was a busy race, I was always working on the car, or meeting someone new... I should be back to more than just the SCSN's next year.. I want to race some more of the PSCA schedule.. It's a trip for me to drive, but there's nothing out here to really race!!!

They posted this picture the other day... Definitely my favorite!!:

20. Unatural

That's a great picture. Kinda resembles this smiley. :eek: :D