1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1989 Silverado Build

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by craig6.9diesel, Mar 5, 2011.

1. craig6.9diesel

Thinkin, 4.8, 4L80e combo..... Future plans. Mustang is about done! Well the parts buying part anyway.

2. craig6.9diesel

Well I have gone and done it. I sold the truck. I actually sold it back to the guy I originally bought it from. I am keeping Mega Squirt, Intake, Wide Band and what not. I am getting a 95 LT1 powered Roadmaster, and 500 bucks for it. The kicker is the Roadmaster was my DD about 4 years ago. It one of my favorite cars that I have ever owned and was always good to me. Now I don't have to worry about having 2 Hot Rods. Also it will make it easier when I want to do mods to the Mustang. I am going to miss the truck and I am sure that I will kick myself in the future but oh well. I hate that I never really got to finish the thing up. I should have finished it before getting another car. Fair well old truck you have been good to me. I beat the living hell out of it and it never really bitch about it. One hell of a learning experience too.

3. ng8264723

Too Bad
    My silverado is coming along. I have a few things left before i fire her up. I can't wait to hear it run!