1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1989 LX 347 True Street/Drag Week GT5294

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by mcj50, Jan 11, 2009.

1. mcj50

This was the best group out there. Still a library of great tech.

You aren’t reading me correctly pal, I am an old guy passionate about the hobby with a day job that has nothing to do with cars.

I share a ton of tech anywhere I can and expect nothing in return.

…and this board is dead as dead gets for new material. Sad but true.

2. Briansshop

You can add yourself to list of people that aren't adding new material.

I agree,this place isn't what it use to be but its people with your mentality that...

nxcoupe, B E N and Pro-SC like this.
  3. mld54

I can't say anything, I've been a member forever and hardly ever post. I have a difficult time typing and I'm not internet savvy. I find it very frustrating, especially posting pictures and stuff. When I first started fooling around with turbos, this was my go to site for info. The thing I always liked about this place is no drama, and lots of good tech. Seems like things started changing when Trent left. Back then there wasn't that many places to get turbo info, pretty much here, Yellow Bullet and Turbo Buicks. Now there's so much info online, people would rather do Facebook or YouTube.

4. nxcoupe

I wouldn't and I don't. Fb could fall off the planet and I'd never miss it. Talk about drama, misinformation and never finding something again after you read it, sheesh. That shit is for the birds.

bridal-shoal