1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1980 C10 SINGLE TURBO BUILD

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by sldpulr, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Pro-SC

Love the trophy!

nxcoupe and sldpulr like this.
  2. sldpulr

Not a whole lot to update here lately. I have been finishing up little odds and ends on the truck . I got tired of the hot side cracking so I redid the hot side pipe with some vibrant bellows and built a stand for the turbo to sit on. I do have a few things on the agenda for this winter such as vertically mounting the rear shocks behind the axle and installing a roll cage. After winter is over I've got a set of MT ET street R tires to throw on the rear and take this thing to the track to see what it will do. I would still really like to get this thing on a dyno and fine tune everything.

[​IMG]#ad

MCA and Pro-SC like this.
  3. sldpulr

Anyone have any good injector driver data for Deka 80 injectors. Needing the offset and i keep finding conflicting posts.

4. nxcoupe

http://forum.efidynotuning.com/index.php

Go to to the first forum and it will have inj info on one of the links.

5. sldpulr

6. BBR

If you are looking at the Deka 83's data listed there, I'm not sure they are the same as the 80's we all know and love. lol Those show to only be 3 ohm.