1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Yeah - Successful track outing!

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by BlownShovel, Nov 12, 2012.

1. BlownShovel

2. turbo toad

Congratulations on some clean passes I had plans of getting down the track this fall but it wasn't in my cards with it getting cold here in Michigan
    Thanks for the help and support along the way

3. BlownShovel

Some good info was verified - A/F was steady a smooth at @11.8 most of the pass. Converter is too loose , various other things - But in the end a Great day - Home in one piece - and looking forward

4. PEARL MUSSIN

Awesome!! It got to be a great feeling...

Jeremy

5. BlownShovel

Yep Jeremy.... was and still is a great feeling. Going to do some more playing this weekend --- still working on the plans for next year.

6. stangwell

nothing better than going home happy from the track with a car that loads itself or drives home. you still running the csu?

7. BlownShovel

EV hat - DIY Carb

8. Nice Chevelle

Good stuff bro. what boost psi was that?

9. BlownShovel

Low boost 3-4psi

I upped boost a week later but could not get anything resembling traction on the street so I guess I'll have to wait till next year to figure things out.

bridal-shoal