1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

XFI UEGOS V dropping, code 16 problems

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Blak92, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Blak92

Been trying the new 2.0 software, and noticed I kept loosing Learning. Checked into why and found that I kept getting code 16. Logged a trip to walmart and found my UEGOS dropping WAY down into RED .10

Cant say how long this has been a problem, never noticed cause I never checked for codes. O2 correction stayed OK. I recently moved the O2 sensor after the turbo into a short 24" down pipe (this is a REAR mount turbo truck). But I cant see how that would be a problem. It seems to occur after making a pull in boost as the graph below shows.

Any ideas?

2. TurboNova

looks like you found your problem. Wonder if the sensor went bad from being pre-turbo sooner.

3. Blak92

Yup, drove the truck with the spare sensor. All looked and ran well. Thanks Brian.