1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

WTF! ??? help head gasket help quick!

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by yoteehunter, Jul 4, 2009.

1. yoteehunter

Is this right or did Fel-Pro F-up. It looks like one of the gaskets does not have the special glue coating on it???????

[​IMG]#ad

>:( :bang: :bah: :( :stupid: :'( :eek: :huh:

2. 99TTGT

It will be fine.
    Just a diferent batch.
    Sometimes we get them like that from the parts store.

If you want just get cooper spray from the part store and spray it.!

I like better the FoMoCo, but that is just me.
    Good luck.!

3. yoteehunter

Thanks allot for the fast response. I was just shocked to see to totaly different finishes on the gaskets. I have never seen that from fel-pro before. I went ahead and put my heads on with them.

Thanks! :cheers:

4. juiced46

I dont know why Felpro does it but I have seen the same thing. I have gotten them both ways under the same part # ordering from Autozone or Summitt

5. yoteehunter

Yeah I have never seen it so I really was shocked especially since it came from a rebuild kit. Im glad it was ok to use though because I was really looking forward to making progress.