1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

wtb supercharger

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by 68mustang, May 7, 2012.

1. 68mustang

looking for a centri charger for my 460 ford, i can make brackets if needed. would really like to find one of those vortech kits for the 460 trucks if possible.

2. Swiftshifter

Just about to list this in the Classifieds, here goes:

..."Up for sale, ProCharger D1-SC self-contained blower setup for 302-based motors (will fit 351W with very minor finagling, everybody knows that), polished finish, in nice condition. This will include the complete setup, 12-rib pulleys, head unit, beefy-ass Renegade bracketry, the fat idler, etc. Add your blowthru Holley carb'/hat, an inlet tube and a BOV (I've got a JGS 56mm in perfect shape that can be included for another $150) and you're set.

Again, you're NOT getting the carb/hat/inlet tube/BOV. Most of these setups go for $2500+ and come with the little 8- or 10-rib pulley arrengement and NO Blowoff Valve. This is READY TO RUN today, just changed the ProCharger oil. This blower supports 925+HP and has never been taken past 59K RPM (max is up at 62K RPM) so no abuse, never pushed more than 15psi on a 500HP 347.

$2200 OBO"......

---==Temio Williams
    (530) 237-7065

3. Swiftshifter

Sale pending on the ProCharger setup but, if you can make brackets, you're set. Buy a sheet of 1/2" 6061-T6 and get to measuring. You should be able to pick up a nice V-1 S-Trim for less than $1K. Good luck!