1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wtb: Cheapest turbo that'll make 700hp on blowthru 6.0l

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Zerex, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Zerex

As stated in the title, starting my blowthru 6l (lq4) build and i need to source a NEW turbo.
    I would guess i need something 76mm or bigger.
    Located in western Canada so it needs to be shipped to V9C0E9
    Let me know what you have :cheers:

2. Mike93SVT

cheapest? probably a chinese gt45 from vsracing or similar sponsor. you'd have better luck posting in a sponsor sale section

3. Jeff88coupe

You should be albe to make 700rwhp with a BW S475 T6 1.32 a/r 96mm exhaust side. Can get them new for around $650.

4. River City Speed

The GT4202 I have listed below will do everything you need it to do, and then some.

5. craig6.9diesel

A Garrett TV series turbo can be had pretty dam cheap. Used or rebuilt. I have a TV7512 should be good for that much hp.